Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gucci Mane - Livin The Life Of A Trapstar (Comin Real Soon)



01.Livin The Life Of A Trapstar (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Live Your Life)
02.How Ever Many Chickens You'd Like (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Whatever You Like)
03.Swagger Like Gucci (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Swagger Like Us)
04.So Iceys Out Here Grindin (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Out Here Grindin)
05.I Heard You (Full Version!) (World Wide Exclusive) Ft. Woah Da Kid
06.Red Eyez (Full Version!) (World Wide Exclusive) Ft. Woah Da Kid & Oj Da Juiceman
07.My Shirt Off (Official Remix) Ft. Oj Da Juice & So-Icey Goons
08.Temper Tantrum Ft. Frenchie & Woah Da Kid
09.Broom Ft. Gorilla Zoe
10.Everybody Silent Ft. Yo Gotti
11.The Recipe (Cocaine Music) Ft. Bun-B & E-40
12.Yellow Diamonds
13.I Think, I Love Her (Prod. By Polo Da Don)
14.Fuckin Around (Freestyle)
15.Just Do It (Freestyle)
16.My Swag (Freestyle)
17.My Aura (World Wide Exclusive)
18.Paper Planes (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Paper Planes)
19.Need Some Pills? (I Got Em') (World Wide Exclusive) (Over Drop It)

No comments: